You can register your child for preschool as early as you like. Please read our latest prospectus (below) and complete a waiting list application (below) and return it to us as soon as possible. We will confirm receipt once we have received your application and your child will be added to our waiting list. When they are nearing the age that they can start at preschool we will contact you to offer a place (subject to availability), arrange a visit to preschool to meet with the staff, complete registration paper work and finally confirm a start date. When your child is formally offered a place at our preschool, you will be asked to pay a £50.00 deposit to secure their place. This deposit will then be deducted from your first invoice. The deposit is non-refundable so if after accepting a place you find you no longer require a place your deposit will not be refunded.
Please find a copy of our prospectus here:- Prospectus 2022
Please find a copy of our waiting list application here: New Waiting List
We have produced a short virtual tour of our preschool. Please see below:-
Starting at preschool – Your child will need to bring the following with them in their preschool bag. Please ensure everything is clearly named.
- Nappies, wipes and nappy sacks (if required)
- A full change of clothes
- Wellie boots
- Warm coat with hat, scarf and mittens for winter months
- Light rain coat or jacket for autumn and spring months
- Waterproof playsuit – optional for outdoor water / messy play
- Sun cream and sun hat
- Named bottle for water – no juice or squash please
- Lunch box if staying for lunch. We recommend the use of ice packs to keep lunches chilled and fresh
- Book Bag – available from MyClothing.com
We do not have a mandatory school uniform, however, Brize Norton Village Preschool sweatshirts, fleeces, t-shirts, polo shirts, coats, book and wellie boot bags are available to purchase from the Myclothing.com website with the preschool logo. For details of uniform available please click on the link below: –